Monday, March 15, 2010

New Blog

My mom loves reading blogs. Almost everyday she sifts through all of the blogs in our Favorites list, reading all of the different lectures and stories. I started reading these blogs as well. Now I love reading blogs.
I wanted to get a blog. I love taking pictures and writing, so why not? The challenge was thinking of a name for my blog. I turned thirteen three months ago. I started thinking of titles that would match a teenage girl's life. My mom often points out the frequent drama from all of her daughters. Well...There you go! Daily Drama!

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to keeping up with your life my beautiful friend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! Bring on the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Tessa. I hope you enjoy your blogging experience.

    By the way, I read your profile. I hope you will use your insight about not having enjoyed your time in elementary and will go forward with a smile on your beautiful face and make the best of every day. We can't change the past but we can choose to make the best of today. Work hard and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great name! And cute background! I am so excited you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)