Monday, April 11, 2011

Talking with Mom

Lady Antebellum blasts through our white minivan. I'm the DJ when mom and I drive around together, and there's a limited selection of songs she likes on my iPod. We drive in the car, singing loudly between my irrelevant comments.
I like spending time with my mom. We have the randomest conversations and every day after school I come home with my line of "I have a story!"
She says, "Of course you do," with a smile and an eye roll. I then proceed in telling her, in full detail, about every event throughout every class that day.

I'm going to miss my mom while she's in Georgia for this next week. Everyone else in my family pretty much ignores me.

1 comment:

  1. You will have to post your "story of the day" here so I can read it on my Nook!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)