Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Million Thanks

I discovered my in last post that people read my blog I didn't even know knew my blog exsisted. But I guess you learn something new every day, right?

Thanks guys(:

So one boring evening Braden and I were drawing pictures on my whiteboard and he decided to draw a lovely portrait of me. Here's what he drew.

Glasses? I'm not even sure. But my teeth are really acurate, right down to my crooked jaw.

Well after a few minutes I decided to re-draw my self-portrait.
It turned out pretty inspiring.

(And to any of you who are concerned about my drawing skills, I drew it like that on purpose.)
And that's pretty much what a I looked like today, except with my hair pulled back in a high ponytail. And for some reason I got to school and was showered with compliments. I wondered, Why in the world am I getting the more compliments on an ugly day than when I take forever to look nice?
Then I thought about something.
And I realized that those comments from my amazing friends came on just the day I needed them, a day I was feeling down and insecure. I'm so grateful for those people who are always there to lift me up.

Once again... Thanks guys.(:

2 comments:

  1. Post the other white board stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tessa,
    Your self-portrait is completely inaccurate. I'm going to have to come show you how it's done.
    Love,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)