Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Watching Closely

I was just about to give up on Steven.
I decided to give it one last shot before I concluded he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I included him in my  prayers Saturday night, little hope left in my shaken heart. The next day was Mom's birthday and I texted Steve and asked him to come. Steve never replies to texts, not even to most of his friends. But he replied to mine. "What time?"
I couldn't have been more happy. Steve came over and he actually talked to me. I showed him some of my favorite songs and he said even though we don't see each other very often I could message him anytime on Facebook and we could talk.

I think back to how I was just about to give up. Heavenly Father knew that, and He didn't want me to. I believe he watches very closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)