Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's Not Love

I haven't blogged much lately because most of what has gone on in my life and in my head lately I really don't want the whole world to read.
I'll start off this post by saying that teenagers ages 12-16 learn a lot of new things about life in general all at once. A LOT.
I've learned a few more new things the past few weeks. Some things I learned with the help of others. 
One thing is that I like a good story. A good love story, too. I also learned that I've never been in love, even when I thought I was a few times. (Romantically, that is.)
I researched a lot on the difference between 'like' and 'love'. I concluded that when you love you just know. And when you question it, it's not love. I guess that's a good enough answer for me. I know I'm only fifteen and have a lot more time to learn more and eventually love, so I've decided I'm just going to stop worrying about it.
I'll just stick to listening to good advice by Taylor Swift.
"When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you,
You're gonna believe them.
And when you're fifteen don't forget to look before you fall.
I've found time can heal most anything,
And you might find who you're supposed to be.
I didn't know who I was supposed to be at fifteen..."

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)