Friday, March 1, 2013

Song Obsessions: February

I don't know if anyone cares anything about these songs posts, but I enjoy making them, so...

I want to hide the truth,
I want to shelter you,
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide.
~Demons by Imagine Dragons~

Don't say goodbye, keep us alive,
Cause my world would stop if we didn't try.
Can we pretend, just for tonight?
Cause those words would tear the stars from the sky.
Don't say goodbye.
~Don't Say Goodbye by Olly Murs~

I usually hate Rihanna songs, but I love this one.
Funny you're the broken one,
when I'm the one who needed saving.
Cause when you never see the light,
It's hard to know which one of us is caving.
~Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko~

Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun,
And when you're close I feel like coming undone.
~Untouchable by Taylor Swift~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)