Thursday, April 4, 2013

Check Out My New Blog!

Hey peeps.
So here's the news. I have a new blog.
This one is super old; I've had it for slightly over three years. So I've decided to leave my old Jr. High aged drama behind and move on to a new blog, on which I can have newer, slightly more mature, and less boy-involved drama. Are you up for it?

Check it out at http://tessaelizabethh.blogspot.com/.

By the way I just want to thank all of my awesome followers, however few of them there are, for supporting me through the years. It really does mean something to me to know that I'm heard, and not completely alone. Anyway. So thanks guys, you're the best out there.

(P.S. Daily Drama will NOT be deleted, but from now on I will be posting on my new blog. I would love for you guys to keep reading! Go bookmark it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)