Monday, April 1, 2013

Song Obsessions: March

I went back to some older songs this month, thanks to Pandora. Love me some Pandora.

Everyday, with every worthless word we get more far away.
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay.
But nothing lasts forever, be honest babe,
It hurts but it may be the only way.
~Nothing Lasts Forever by Maroon 5~

When you're dreaming with a broken heart,
Waking up is the hardest part.
~Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer~

We spend all our time lying side by side
Going nowhere, it's really something,
Getting busy doing nothing.
~Busy by Olly Murs~

So here's to everything coming down to nothing.
Here's to silence that cuts me to the core.
Where is this going?
Thought I knew for a minute, but I don't anymore.
~Forever and Always (Piano Version) by Taylor Swift~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)