Friday, July 1, 2011

I Caught the Fever

Bieber Fever, to be exact. I guess I can trace it back to the Karate Kid. My aunt took us when it was in theaters and at the end of the movie (before or after the credits) was Jaden Smith and Justin Bieber's Never Say Never.

I had seen the pictures taped to pictures binders of the Biebs and heard people hating on him, and at first I didn't pay much attention. After the Karate Kid I moved up to the I-don't-really-care-about-him-but-I-don't-see-any-reason-to-hate-him stage. Then I heard Somebody to Love. It all went downhill from there. Yeah. Somebody to Love=exactly 190 plays on my iTunes.

Anyway I started off with only three songs on my iPod. It was harmless enough. In February 2011 his movie came out in theaters. So naturally I dragged Ally to the theater to see it with me. We both walked out of that movie completely changed. Not to be dramatic or anything, but it's true. Anyone who didn't care about him who saw the movie ended up liking him.

It wasn't long until I went to Target and bought his album, My World 2.0. And when his movie came out, I bought that too. I follow his Facebook and YouTube. I now have 17 of his songs on my iPod. Total plays of Justin Bieber on my iPod=686.

I figured it's time to come clean. I'm a Belieber. But for the record, I don't have any posters.

2 comments:

  1. OKay I totally feel the exact same way... and i was no joke just about to post about him! now i better wait a while so i doesnt look like im copying you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELIBERS <3 -Ally

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)