Friday, June 8, 2012

This Summer

I've been busy so far this summer. I've been practice driving in the Timp parking lot and hanging out with family and catching up with old friends. In my spare time I've been taking naps with my dog and reading and watching chick flicks. Last summer I wasted a lot of time. I don't want to waste time this summer. Even when I don't have anything exciting going on, I want to be out taking a walk in the sun or devouring a cheesy teen novel. That's what summers are for. At least, for me, it's taking a break from the stress and giving yourself time to see the beautiful things in life and just slowly taking it in during these three months. And even though I don't have any money to go to Summerfest or to the pool or to Jamba Juice this summer, I have a feeling it's going to be better than a lot of the summers before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)