Sunday, June 3, 2012

Truthfully Imperfect

Sometimes when I stalk read the blogs on my blog list, I can't help but be slightly disturbed. Not with the blogs, but with myself. Because I too often find myself thinking, If everyone else's life is perfect, why isn't mine? I see pictures and read words of people going on adventures and working on projects and being so happy. But I realize that their lives aren't perfect, they just write about the good stuff. They're all humans just like me.
I guess my blog can be kind of negative sometimes because it's basically how I vent, but negative or not, I hope that it paints a picture of me. A real one without any fluff. One that says that my life definitely isn't perfect and I have a lot of trials, but there are still many happy moments and many lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)