Sunday, July 1, 2012

So Wrong

It was a normal conversation gone wrong.
Very wrong.

We were just talking about random stuff. Then he started bragging that he was so much cooler than me because he did "parkour" once, which I didn't even know what that was. But when I tried to ask him what it was, the conversation turned. He said he wouldn't tell me anything anymore because whenever he tells me things I just "blow up in his face". A few months ago when I said on my blog, "I hate that he treats me like a bomb about to explode any minute", he denied it and said he doesn't. Now he told me that he said that "just to be nice". (Uhm, yeah, that's SO NICE that he lied to my face and led me on for months.)
Later in the conversation I found out who had been cramming those ideas into his head. It was two girls from school who I thought were some of my best friends. Now I find out they just want to get rid of me, and sent him to do it.
What jerks.
When I found out I called Kayla and had the fit of hysterical sobbing that I'd been holding in all evening. All I could think to say was, "It's just so wrong..."

I feel so betrayed. For months I thought him and those two girls cared about me and loved me only to find out that they were waiting for the perfect moment to get rid of me. It was all a big scheme. And all that time of treating me like I was important to them was "just to be nice". Well it would have been a lot nicer if they had ditched me several months ago so I could find some REAL friends.

It's just so wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Tessa, I love your blog... I'm such a blog stalker. But, If you ever feel like you need a friend, give me a cal, I'll be here for you:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)