Friday, August 24, 2012

One Week Down, the Rest of My Life to Go

The first week of school is over, and I'm STILL having problems with my schedule.

I just hate that feeling of emptiness I have whenever I come back from school. Like everything there is meaningless.
I don't know, that probably doesn't make sense.

Well, I came home today and my hair was messy, my blisters hurt, my shoulders hurt from my backpack, I had a headache, and I was starving in a house with nothing edible. I tried to call my mom to talk to her and ask her for help but she was in a meeting and isn't available until next Wednesday. So I came here and sat down to write something inspirational about having a positive attitude no matter how crappy your day was... but I just can't.

Because I am having a terrible day.

And right now high school seems like the rest of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)