Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Will Make Sense in Heaven

You're all probably going to be annoyed at me for posting songs every two seconds... but I found this great song today called Heaven by Mike Posner. He wrote this song for the families of the victims of the shooting in Conneticut. I think it's beautiful and I love the lyrics. It says: "They say that time will make you better. And I hope that what they say is true. . . I know this isn't right. But maybe this will make sense in Heaven, and I'll understand why you're gone. Maybe this will make sense in Heaven, cause right now it doesn't make sense at all."


Now I'm going all churchy here and saying that I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel. I gives so much perspective on our purpose and why things happen. I feel like because of it I can be comforted to know that everything will be okay in the end. Sometimes I have moments where things just don't make sense. I may not know why I or a friend has particular trial, but I know at the end of the day that someday it WILL make sense. Whether later in this life or in the next, everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)