Saturday, February 2, 2013

Song Obsessions: December / January

I had an interesting conversation with a friend today. I said, "Pandora knows me better than any of my friends." He said, "Musically at least..." and I said, "That's one of the best ways to know me."
(If you don't know what Pandora Internet Radio is, I highly recommend you make an account. I'm OBSESSED with it. Basically you tell your radio which songs and/or artists you like, and it plays things that match your music taste. I love it so much.)
On that note, here is the last two month's song obsessions.

I discovered Olly Murs a couple weeks ago. He is a British artist with an album coming out in the U.S. this year. I love his music... and he's SO cute.
I don't know if I can stop now. 
I'm going too fast, heart first,
My head just can't slow me down.
~Oh My Goodness by Olly Murs~

Just close your eyes,
We can dance all through the night.
~Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs~

Right from the start
You were a theif, 
You stole my heart.
And I, your willing victim. 
~Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk (feat. Nate Ruess from Fun.)~

There's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
~Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber~

This next one is a REALLY good angry song. Just throwing that out there.
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, 
Enough to make my systems blow.
~Radioactive by Imagine Dragons~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)