Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Musical Blogs

(This post is not to be offensive in any way.)

I have a rant. A musical rant. I, like most people, like to listen to my favorite songs while I'm on the computer. But I guarantee you that you and I have different favorite songs, which is totally great. I stalk a lot of blogs, and the worst thing ever is when you open them and 752652983658 different songs start playing over the song I already had going. AHHH. I think it's great and interesting to know your favorite songs, but I don't want to listen to them while I'm trying to read. Put the settings so it's on pause and someone can choose to play it if they actually want that kind of music in the background. I'd love to pick my own music.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)