Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time to Shine

Today was the second day of Falcon Idol practice. I was on the edge of my seat for when they would call me to sing, and when they did, there I went.
Yesterday was not very good. I was nervous so I was having trouble hitting the low notes and shaking the entire time.
Today I stood up taller. These people had already heard me sing. No more worrying about what they think. It was time to fall into the song and control the energy in the room. It was time to start shining. I sang my song, concentrating on my performance. It felt so good. The spotlights, the music, the glory.
When the song was over I was conscience of myself again. Wows from my small audience radiated from the seats. I realized where I was, standing there, the middle of attention. I shyly slinked off the stage, a blushing smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)