Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ring Ring

Okay... Here's another rant post. Enjoy.

Today I forgot to turn my phone on silent before I left for school and it rang in math class. Awkwardest moment of my life. Luckily I didn't get in any trouble.
My phone number is in the ward list because it used to be the house phone. EVERY SINGLE DAY I get calls from ward people wanting to talk to the Relief Society Present (i.e. my mother). I'll tell you right now, if you want to talk to Mom, it's a lost cause to call my cell phone. I won't call you back if I don't recognize the number and/or if you don't leave a message, and I always forget to deliver messages to my mom. I won't hand the phone to her, sorry. So you might as well save yourself some trouble and just start by calling my mom's cell.

Tell your friends. Thank you for your time.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)