Tuesday, December 18, 2012

15 Phases That I'm Not Proud Of

Do any of you have that period of your life that you look back on and think, Really? I've been cleaning off my blog a little this week; reading posts I wrote as a hopeless 13-year-old is a little rough. If you've been reading my blog since then... I'm truly sorry you had to live through that. I'm embarrassed to think that I ever posted some of that stuff on my blog, but now that at least 25 people have already read it anyway, I might as well make fun of myself a bit. Therefore I've created this lovely list of the top 15 phases of my life that I'm not proud of. (Most of which took place in Jr. High....... It's a rough time...)
15 Phases of My Life That I'm Not Proud Of
1. When I thought I was a super good writer..... Awkward.
2. When I thought I was a super good artist/musician..... Even more awkward.
3. When I lost all sense of fashion for a while there.
4. When I had crazy caveman eyebrows.
5. When I over-plucked my eyebrows into tiny stubs.
6. When I was obsessed with taking pictures of myself.
7. When my Facebook profile pictures were the ones I constantly took of myself despite my stubby eyebrows. *sigh*
8. When I obsessed over my first big crush, whom I wrote about on my blog... by name. BAD IDEA.
9. When I spent months mourning the loss of the relationship I never had.
10. When a guy had a crush on me, whom I didn't like back, but I still pretty much led him on for two years.
11. When I finally warmed up to the idea of liking him just as he stopped liking me....... Awkward x 1000.
12. When I got angry at everyone and hated the world.
13. When I went temporarily anti-social. (This includes the phase in which I obsessed over the thought that "nobody understands me.")
14. When I thought I was inspirational and that it was my duty to share my life experiences with all of the sad, helpless people in the world.
15. When I overused "your mom" jokes.

I sincerely hope history doesn't actually repeat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)