Do any of you have that period of your life that you look back on and think, Really? I've been cleaning off my blog a little this week; reading posts I wrote as a hopeless 13-year-old is a little rough. If you've been reading my blog since then... I'm truly sorry you had to live through that. I'm embarrassed to think that I ever posted some of that stuff on my blog, but now that at least 25 people have already read it anyway, I might as well make fun of myself a bit. Therefore I've created this lovely list of the top 15 phases of my life that I'm not proud of. (Most of which took place in Jr. High....... It's a rough time...)
15 Phases of My Life That I'm Not Proud Of
1. When I thought I was a super good writer..... Awkward.
2. When I thought I was a super good artist/musician..... Even more awkward.
3. When I lost all sense of fashion for a while there.
4. When I had crazy caveman eyebrows.
5. When I over-plucked my eyebrows into tiny stubs.
6. When I was obsessed with taking pictures of myself.
7. When my Facebook profile pictures were the ones I constantly took of myself despite my stubby eyebrows. *sigh*
8. When I obsessed over my first big crush, whom I wrote about on my blog... by name. BAD IDEA.
9. When I spent months mourning the loss of the relationship I never had.
10. When a guy had a crush on me, whom I didn't like back, but I still pretty much led him on for two years.
11. When I finally warmed up to the idea of liking him just as he stopped liking me....... Awkward x 1000.
12. When I got angry at everyone and hated the world.
13. When I went temporarily anti-social. (This includes the phase in which I obsessed over the thought that "nobody understands me.")
14. When I thought I was inspirational and that it was my duty to share my life experiences with all of the sad, helpless people in the world.
15. When I overused "your mom" jokes.
I sincerely hope history doesn't actually repeat itself.
1 month ago