Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Birthday

If you are or ever will be friends with me, you have to know that my most favorite thing in the entire world is my birthday. I LOVE my birthday. I seriously start counting down the days a month in advance. And then when the day rolls around, I celebrate it all week. I get super happy and excited and it is seriously just the best thing. I think it's so awesome that there's a holiday to celebrate one's existence. I never understood my friends that you tell them "Happy Birthday" and they say, "Oh, that was today?" I'm the complete opposite. I give all of my friends the countdown... every single day. (3 days!) And on December 5th they all have no doubt what day it is. Because my birthday is seriously the best freakin' day of the entire year. Sweet 16, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)