Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Day?

Today I had the first good day I've had in a long time. I didn't even have high hopes this morning when I woke up. I thought today was going to be like last week. And last week was NOT a good week. Basically I had this terrible flu that made me unable to breathe 60% of the time (coughing and mucus), a raging headache, and a fever that made me shiver because of freezing temperatures and then two seconds later sweat because it was suddenly boiling hot. I was overwhelmed with school and got really cranky and a little depressed. Not fun.
The point is I didn't see today as being any different, but it was. My cold has calmed down majorly. I had a really fun time in Drawing, I got to actually sing in Choir, and my teachers let me get caught up for the time I was gone in English and math.
But, like all other days, the day usually goes downhill when I get home. There isn't fighting or anything going on in my family, I'm just not super close with anyone who lives in my house. I prefer to be alone most of the time while I'm home. It's a little sad, because I used to like to hang out with my family more. Now I feel like my personality doesn't fit well with theirs, and it's a personality that they're not really used to I guess. They just don't like teenage girls in general. I know that deep down I belong with my family, and I have moments when I can see that, but a lot of the time I feel like I just don't fit in. But that's pretty much a feeling I'm just going to have to get used to because it's everywhere I go.

Anyway. Sorry for the depressing blog posts lately. I write when I need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)