Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Walk in the Park

Sorry to bore you with all of this walking, but today I went on yet another walk to the Windsor Elementary School playground to take pictures out in the sun.
It soon started to get very hot outside in the bajillion degree weather, so I hid in the plastic tube.
The tube was nice for cooling off, laying down, taking stalker pictures of random people at the park...
And of course, it's a great place to carve mushy things that pop into your head. I found this:
Uhh... I "heart" my pudden, too, hon.
Though, I'm not as big of a fan of Craig, whoever he is.

I hung out in the tube for a while longer, but I think the darkness was starting to get to me.
I look so... sinister.

I got out of the tube and into the lovely, beautiful, [but mostly HOT] weather.
But my eyes started to water, so I took my gaze away from the blazing sun.
On the way home I fought the many perils of Orem. Such as,
dead grass.
And dumpsters.

It was pretty intense.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I have always wondered what it would be like to sit in those things!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)