Monday, May 28, 2012

Mixed Feelings

I have contradicting thoughts all bashing around together in my head.

The happy side says that there's only one day of school this week, and that's yearbook day! It's summer, the sun is shining, and I can go to bed at 8:30 if I want to because I don't have to stay up doing homework. I get to go swimming and hang out with friends every day of the week and not just Saturday (well, besides Sunday). Also, one of my best friends is writing a song for me to sing and I'm super excited. AND because it's summer I get to start taking more walks again. I love walks.

Then the sad side reminds me that my mom is getting a surgery on Thursday that will take two months to recover from. And after yearbook day, I won't see a large majority of my school friends ever again. And two of my best friends pretty much hate me and never want to speak to me again.

If you asked me if I was happy, I would say yes.

If you asked me if I was distressed, I would say most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)