Saturday, November 3, 2012

Growing Up

This past Halloween I didn't go trick-or-treating for the first time ever. I only got two pieces of candy the entire day. But I think I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that my childhood is over. In Jr high you can kind of live in both worlds, but I'm in high school now. I guess it's time to take a step forward.

Also this week I had some interesting experiences that really strengthened my testimony. My friend has been having a really hard time in her life, and as we were talking about it, I somehow ended up sharing my testimony with her. And sharing it made it grow so much more. I'm so grateful for the people and experiences we have in our lives that help us to learn and grow as a person.

Growing up can be no fun sometimes, but I love being able to learn new things every day, and to look in the mirror and watch myself change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)