Friday, November 30, 2012

Song Obsessions: November

So basically I got a lot of new tunes this month for my early birthday present. Taylor Swift's album Red came out, and then One Direction's Take Me Home. To put it simply, I LOVE these albums and practically every song on them, but I've chosen not to blow up my blog with the longest post on earth and I'm only choosing one or two songs from each album. And then of course any other song I've been obsessing over. Enjoy. :)

They'll tell you that you're lucky,
But you're so confused,
Cause you don't feel pretty, you just feel used. 
~The Lucky One by Taylor Swift

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this.
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it.
~Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction~

Every time I tell her how I feel,
She says it's not real.
She's not afraid of all the attention,
She's not afraid of running wild.
So how come she's so afraid of falling in love?
~She's Not Afraid by One Direction~

Okay so this next song is seriously one of my favoritest songs of all time, and I absolutely ADORE this cover of it.
Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all,
If it ain't you, baby. If I ain't got you, baby.
Some people want diamond rings,
Some just want everything,
But everything means nothing,
If I ain't got you.
~If I Ain't Got You by Maroon 5~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)