Friday, November 30, 2012

Love You, Bro

I had kind of a bad week. And by the end of it today, I was just sick of it and started going a little crazy. I fought with my little brother Braden for like an hour after school. Finally I stormed off to my bedroom. I layed on the very edge of my bed because my dog was hogging the whole thing and did nothing for a while. I just breathed. It's going to be okay, I told myself. After a few minutes of relaxing and letting my steam out in a much less non-violent way than I had been doing before, I called Braden and apologized. He was so nice about it and said he was sorry too and acted like it was no big deal. Even though he can drive me nuts, he's such a sweetheart deep down. I love that kid. I'm grateful for families that love you no matter how much of a jerk you're being.  I wish the world was that forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)