Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twitter Rant

I know this post is way hypocritical because of my last post, but I have a rant that I just need to get out. Feel free to tune out now. :)
................................
I got a Twitter a few months ago so I could be updated on what's going on with my five husbands (One Direction, obviously). The first thing I did was follow my boys, but soon afterward I followed a couple of my friends. Namely (well, not namely namely... more like specifically), one of my best friends and my ex-crush (Is that even a real term?).
I have un-followed and re-followed my ex-crush like 400 times so far. Whenever there's a football game going on, I unfollow him because all he tweets about is football crap/yelling at teams/players/refs. Another reason I unfollow him a lot is this stupid girl that he tweets TWENTY-FOUR/SEVEN. They have never met a day in their lives and go to different schools and are in different grades, but they are constantly flirting via Twitter. You'd think they were boyfriend-girlfriend or something when in reality, they have no idea who the other is. He tweets her more in a day than he texted me the entire summer and we actually met in real life and hung out every freaking day for like all of Jr. High. It's so annoying and drives me absolutely insane.
When I REfollowed him again this week, the first post I saw was about how even though he didn't want to go back to school, at least he would see his dear beloved crush (a completely different girl). I'm going crazy here.

My other Twitter-woe-of-the-day is one of my best friends. She and I like to play Truth or Truth whenever we hang out (it's Truth or Dare minus the Dare). One time she asked me to name my top 5 best friends in order. I did so completely honestly (she was number two). I asked her the same question and she said I was her number one. But I really only asked that question to see if she'd lie to me because I know for a FACT that her other best friend is her number one (her REAL number one BFF is the one she goes to school with, tells all of her secrets to first, goes to her house when she has a bad day, etc.). I brought this up but she just blew off all of my evidence said that I really am her number one. I stopped bugging her about it. Once I got on Twitter I was reminded of the truth. Sure enough, she posted one thing about me in which I was referred to as her "friend." On the other hand, her REAL best friend had many posts written about her, ranging from "Hanging out with my best friend! #WhippedCreamMustaches" to pictures of them together titled "Me and my best friend at a ballroom competition!" Her real BFF is in her profile picture on Twitter AND her cover photo on Facebook (the photos are titled "My best friend!"). Seriously though, I really don't care if I'm not her best friend because I have another best friend too. But the question that has been like a knife digging deep under my skin and twisting around is: Why lie to me about it??? I just don't get it.

UGH.
............................
Okay. I'm done now.
Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)