Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Scale

After trick-or-treating I went to a friends house to relax and watch a movie. I had shorts on underneath my purple princess dress, but not a shirt. I asked my friend if I could borrow a t-shirt. She looked at me and said, "Well, they would all be too small..." she paused, "but, they're a little small on me too anyway." She went and asked her mom if they had any "bigger t-shirts." I felt awful.

That day I realized it was time to get on the scale again. I weigh myself every midterm of school. I stood on the scale and stared up at the ceiling. Look down on three, I thought. One.. two.. I looked down at the digital number. YES!!! I lost six pounds in a month!!!

It was quite the victorious moment after such a horrid one.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your victorious effort on losing weight. But, keep in mind that we all have different body types- no matter what our weight is and the important thing is to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)