I was blog stalking... and I found this post of "3 Things" and thought it was cool. So here I am.
1. When my drawings actually turn out pretty.
2. When really attractive guys acknowledge my existence.
1. Spiders. I am so paranoid all the time because I think a spider is going to jump out randomly and bite the entire bottom half of my body off. I know, depressing.
2. Being forgotten. It's true. I think everybody's going to forget me. And then about half of them do... But that's beside the point.
3. Bad grades.
1. Marry a hot R.M.
2. Get on the High Honor Roll in stead of the Honor Roll.
3. Become a professional photographer.
1. Music. I have like 957647569 favorite songs.
2. Blankets. Even in the summer when it's 1,000 degrees outside I still HAVE to have a blanket when I'm sitting on the couch.
3. Nail Polish.
3 Random Facts:
1. My favorite band of all time is The Script. And I love Danny O'Donoghue with all of my heart.
2. I've been taking Spanish for eight years.
3. I take pictures of every little thing, like I'll want to remember every pair of shoes I've ever owned when I'm 80 years old.
4 weeks ago