Monday, October 10, 2011

People Change

I hate how much people change. One minute they're one person and the next they're someone you've never even seen before. I mean, I've changed a lot, too, since then but I'm still me. I just don't understand how someone can be your friend one day and be the friend of your one and only enemy the next.
Or how someone can be your prince charming one day and turn into your one and only enemy the next.
Or how someone can be your best friend since you were 2 years old one day and just ignore the fact that you exist the next.
Or how someone can look up to you one day and think you're a freak teenager the next.

Why does everyone has to change? Why do people come into our lives just to leave? Why did we even have to know them in the first place if it wasn't going to last? Why can't we just have ONE friend that stays around?

I don't understand.

1 comment:

  1. That's what families are for, sticking around. That's why we're forever.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)