Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weak Things

I've had a screaming headache. For over 48 hours.
And lately I can't seem to keep going back. Just thinking about memories, the way things used to be. I think it's becoming a bad habit. Life just used to be a lot better.
I've felt hated and beat up in the past few weeks. By myself and some people very close to me. I've asked myself a lot of "Why?" and "What if...?" questions.
It's the end of term. This school year has been rough. And when I come to think of it, they just get rougher every year. Does it go on like this forever? No wonder people die when they're old. By then they're lives must be pure misery.
I wish I understood everything, but I don't. I hardly understand anything right now. So I'm here, typing a pessimistic blog post while listening to a loud pounding in my head.

Ether 12:27
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

1 comment:

  1. Remember our lesson yesterday! Don't let outside influences get you down. Your individual worth is so great and you have such great ability and talent to be an influence for good. Use that ability! You can do hard things! I'm so glad that you quoted the scripture in Ether! It's a great daily reminder of our potential. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)