Sunday, November 14, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4

Today I was kind of having a hard day. I came home and was talking to my friend on the phone as she started listening to a song. I asked her what it was, looked it up on YouTube, and the next thing I knew I was listening to it... over and over and over again. I fell in love with it. It's such a cute song that makes me think of so many different wonderful people in my life.

"Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, barely gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you; I love bein' around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2-- 1, 2, 3, 4.
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you-- I love you.
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-- I love you.

Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you, I love bein' around you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2-- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you-- I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-- I love you."
--"1, 2, 3, 4" by The Plain White T's

2 comments:

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)